Are you facing a family law issue? You are not alone. Each year in the Illinois, thousands of families seek answers to questions regarding divorce, separation, custody, support and other matters of family law. If you are one of those families, then do not hesitate to contact the Chicago Family Lawyers at Hoffenberg & Block. We are an experienced, dedicated and trusted family law firm in Chicago, Illinois, serving clients in the surrounding communities of Cook, Lake, DuPage, Will and McHenry Counties.
We look forward to providing immediate assistance with your family law issue. There are two ways to contact us:
- If you require immediate assistance, call us at 312-853-8000. We promptly return all calls
- Complete the form below and we will contact you to schedule a no obligation case evaluation
During your initial case evaluation, we will:
- Listen to your situation and ask you detailed questions in order to make a fair assessment
- Share our experiences with similar situations and how that may benefit you
- Explain exactly what your case means, and what the process will be going forward if you retain us
Please complete Family Law Case Evaluation form below and click “Submit” to send it to us. After we receive and review this form, we will contact you to set up an initial consultation either in person or via telephone.
Please be aware that submitting information and meeting with us during our initial consultation does not guarantee we will accept your case or represent you. Submitting the form does not create an attorney-client relationship. Representation occurs only after an agreement is formalized in writing.
If you do not hear from us within 1 business day after submitting this form, please call our office at (312) 853-8000.
Family Law Case Evaluation Form